I. General Terms
1. Axera.io platform is managed by Axera LTD, Registration Number 14895930, 25 Eccleston Place, London, SW1W 9NP, United Kingdom
2. This document has been prepared in accordance with UK law and generally accepted cryptoassets management practices.
3. Website futures are available for use only by registered users.
4. To register an account on axera.io you must be at least 18 years old and have capacity to enter into this agreement.
6. Axera LTD reserves the right to terminate the agreement with the investor due to violation of terms, consisting in acting to the detriment of Axera LTD. Acting to the detriment of the company is understood as all kinds of abuse, attempts to deceive, or slander Axera LTD by spreading negative information misleading current and future users.
1. Deposit (Investment) is a private contract between Axera LTD and the individual who has registered the account.
2. When making a deposit, the user entrusts their digital funds to Axera LTD and gives it the right to manage them in their best interest to ensure the income offered in the investment plan of their choice.
3. The amount of the deposit and its duration depend on the chosen investment plan.
4. The deposit includes the principal amount in any of our investment plans.
5. Daily earnings from the Investment Plan will be added to the user's account every 24 hours.
6. The amount of profits depends on invested amount and selected Investment Plan.
7. Users can calculate expected profits using the profit calculator on the home page.
8. To make a deposit, User can use any payment system accepted by axera.io.
9. It is forbidden to make deposits between two registered axera.io accounts. Please do not set the generated deposit address in one account as the withdrawal address in another axera.io account.
1. The user can request a withdrawal at any time as long as they have sufficient funds in their balance.
2. The time of processing the withdrawals: within 24
3. Axera LTD is not responsible for the speed of the blockchain network for individual cryptocurrencies. With heavy network loads, confirmation time may be longer than usual.
4. Axera LTD cannot reverse or cancel cryptocurrency transfers made to a wrong wallet address. Please double-check your wallet address before you confirm withdrawal request. Funds sent to the wrong address will not be refunded.
5. Axera LTD is not responsible for delays due to technical issues with the blockchain serving the individual cryptocurrencies.
IV. User Account and Security
1. Users are strictly prohibited from creating multiple accounts for the purpose of cheating the referral system and collecting commissions from their own deposits.
2. Any attempt to create multiple accounts for fraudulent purposes will result in the suspension of the user's account and the freezing of all funds in all linked accounts that were used to wrongly collect referral commissions.
3. Each User is responsible for the security of their account.
4. The highest account security is ensured by enabling two-factor authentication (at least for the login option).
5. The user should use a strong password consisting of at least 6 characters, containing upper and lower case letters, numbers, or special characters. The password should be different from the one used, e.g. for the email box associated with the Axera.io account.
6. Please Note: Our support or administration NEVER CONTACTS users personally via Telegram accounts or other messengers. The only possible contact ways are Live Chat on our website, Contact Form on website, or E-Mail to [email protected]
7. Axera LTD never asks for payments to external crypto wallets and never promotes/recommends any other investment platforms, programs, bots, and apps.
1. Spam is commercial e-mail or unsolicited bulk e-mail, including "spam/junk mail", which has not been requested by the recipient.
2. It is intrusive and often irrelevant or offensive, and it wastes valuable resources.
3. If any law enforcement agency, internet provider, web hosting provider or other person or entity provide us with notice that you may have engaged in transmission of unsolicited e-mails or may have engaged in otherwise unlawful conduct or conduct in violation of an internet service provider's terms or any such policies regulations,we will reserve the right tocooperate in any investigation relating to your activities including disclosure of your account information.
VI. Procedure of Amending the Present Rules
1. Axera LTD reserves the right to make changes to the current document.
2. Axera LTD will inform all users about any changes by publishing it on official Social Media Channels.
VII. Contact Information
1. If you have questions or complaints about this Agreement, please contact us by E-Mail:
[email protected] 2. Contact us by mail: Axera LTD 25 Eccleston Place, London, SW1W 9NP, United Kingdom